Saturday, July 21, 2012

Temecula....Feelin "Vine"

#The Best Temecula....Feelin "Vine".
Advertisements

Good VDO of Temecula....Feelin "Vine"

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am happy to gift Video on Wine Tours Temecula. i need it to dam my sisters. and also the public. info that's helpful. along with your friends. Temecula....Feelin "Vine", that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the read. Temecula....Feelin "Vine" Tube. Duration : 2.02 Mins.

Rolling hills, Southern California sunshine, and lush vineyards make up the essence of Temecula Valley Wine Country! This little video highlights a trip with the family to Temecula, CA for some wine tasting. It was during the World of Wine Tour weekend, March 3rd and 4th of 2012. We had great weather, great company and lots of great wine! This is why I love Temecula! Enjoy! Equipment: Canon 60d, sigma 17-50 2.8, Adobe Premiere 5.5 Music: Stick to You - APM/CAR
go to the website associated with Wine Tours Temecula. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Temecula....Feelin "Vine".
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment